Not a ranking list, but more like which releases I listened to the most through the year list.
1. Conjurer - Mire (hardcore/doom/black metal)
Best written album as a whole i've heard in a long time.
2. Baest - Danse Macabre ([old school] death metal)
Death metal at its best, no noodling, just pure death metal riffs.
3. Secret Cutter - Quantum Eraser (sludge)
Crushing, maybe slightly repeative but works with the right state of mind.
4. Cult Leader - A Patient Man (hardcore)
Loved that they brought more their slower and easier side on this record.
5. Belzebong - Light the Dankness (stoner doom)
Grand masters of groove.
6. Wake - Misery Rites (blackened grind)
Harsh but still accessible.
7. Baptists - Beacon of Faith (hardcore punk)
Not as 'punky' as i was expecting, but still loved it. Nick Yacyshyn is one of the best drummers out there right now.
8. Hebosagil - Kevät EP (noise-/indie rock)
Mind state of a Finnish person in spring, expressed in form of music.
9. Jon Armon-Jones - Starting Today (jazz-dub)
Great music to chill to, or do basically anything.
10. The Secret - Lux Tenebris EP (black metal/experimental)
Disappointed little bit on this one actually. The Secret needs a full lenght to really express the full emotional scale, that i need to get into their work. But still, they are one of the best bands to create this kind of haunting and dark atmosphere.